Get your taste buds ready for a flavour smackdown!
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) finely ground coffee
- 1 tablespoons (30 ml) sea salt
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) paprika
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) garlic powder
- 3 steaks – cubed (or whatever meat you want to taste incredible) Ideally the meat should be Grass Fed, Free Range, Organic.
Byfuglien Bite Preparation
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Stir. Set aside.
- Preheat the grill, set the burners to high.
- Shake the cubed steak in the bowl of rub until evenly coated. Let stand for 10 minutes. Reduce the grill’s heat to medium.
- Either, thread the steak bites onto a skewer, or cook on a cooking mat. Cook until the desired doneness. Steak can also be cooked prior to cubing (Sous Vide).
- Serve with a salad, or vegetable side (grilled asparagus!).
If you don’t find these absolutely delicious, you need 2 minutes in the sin bin!