Spicy Avocado Dill Dip
The perfect dipping sauce for meatballs, chicken fingers, etc… or thin it out for spicy taco salad dressing!
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Servings|
What you need
- 1 very ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 springs fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chili powder (more or less depending on taste)
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (adjust to how spicy you want it to be)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/8 almond milk (depending on desired thickness, you might want to add 1/4 cup)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, process until creamy. Store in a mason jar in the refrigerator will last approximately 1 week.