A fresh summer time classic!
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Servings|
What you need
- 1/2 large English cucumber, (unpeeled + finely grated, excess liquid squeezed out)
- 1 & 1/2 cup plain grass fed yogourt or coconut yogourt
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh dill
- pinch of salt and pepper according to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoon olive oil (optional for flavour and richness)
- Finely grate cucumber with skin on
- Add yogurt to a large mixing bowl and add strained cucumber, garlic, dill, salt & pepper, lemon juice, and olive oil (optional). Stir to combine.
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge for 5 days.